Facilities at The Wessex Nuffield Hospital
The Wessex Nuffield Hospital is a modern well-equipped acute hospital that has been serving the healthcare needs of a wide catchment area since 1977. With its location just off Junction 12 of the M3, it enables patients easy access to the facilities.
Continued investment in facilities and equipment has enabled the Hospital to build up an excellent reputation in the field of orthopaedics. The Hospital is the only private hospital in the Wessex area that offers patients: -
- A fixed site MRI scanner
- A 16 multi-slice CT scanner
- A large physiotherapy department including a full size hydrotherapy pool and a gymnasium
- A dedicated orthopaedic ward
- Operating theatres with laminar air-flow
- 52 beds, with an on site high dependency unit
The development of the Wessex Hip Unit offers patients the expertise of the consultants supported by the skills of the Hospital staff who over many years have earned the reputation that the Hospital now enjoys.
The Wessex Hip Unit
The Wessex Nuffield Hospital
Tel No. 023 8025 8443
Fax No. 023 8025 1525